Citrus United Contact Info
* The club phone number is a message number only. Please check the
website for answers to your questions. If the website does not answer you question,
please leave a message or send an email and someone will get back to you.
Phone calls & emails are typically answered within 24-48 hours
Click on each flyer for additional information (registration dates, cost, contact info)
- 10 weeks Tuesday night 5:15 to 7:15
- $45 per player
- Pizza party last night everyone will get a shirt
- Registration at Inverness Park Saturday, January 30th and February 6th - all day.
West Side - Homosassa
- 6 week season
- $55 per player, $50 if you like Citrus United West Side on Facebook
- Registration in Homosassa Fields on Saturday, January 16th, 23rd, and 30th from 9:30-2:30pm at the concession stand.
Spring Soccer Season: A less-formal environment where co-ed teams play in
small-sided games every night. It’s a great opportunity to learn skills
from licensed coaches and try those skills in a game. It’s a no-pressure
environment with a focus on learning and having fun! games
and skills sessions by licensed coaches each night.
2015 Competitive Registration Citrus United Store on Soccer.com
- Order your Citrus United apparel today!
- T-shirts, jackets, hats (men's & women's apparel)
- Citrus United Store (balls, shin guards, cleats) - click here
- Citrus United Spiritwear (shirts, sweatshirts, hats, training wear) - click here